Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mystery Gift - Who Done It?

Feb 21 update: Nobody has fessed up yet!

I found this in my mailbox during the holidays. For the life of me I can't figure out who dropped it off! The handwriting looks familiar but I can't peg it down. So much communication is by email now, I'm not as likely to remember handwriting. And just because the mystery gifter and I share hot flashes, I have to say that there are a whole lot of my friends who share this affliction, so that's not much of a clue.

If anyone can clue me in, please do!

In the meantime, I must give this doodad a try!

Thanks, my goofy mystery pal!

On another topic, after 30 years of being in business, The Nosegay flower shop (Broadway and 9th) is closing! Nancy is retiring and the health food store next door will be expanding into the vacated space. Everything in the shop is on sale if you're interested in some bargains. They have an excellent greeting card selection.

I'm very sad that they're closing. It has been my flower shop of choice for many years and the people there have been wonderful both to me and to others I know. I wish all the people who have been working some much needed R+R after the closing.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. well we know it wasn't me! 1. I don't live close enough and 2. I'd have dropped off chocolates or a piece of apple pie!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!