Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Treat Cancer With IV Vitamin C - Recent Clinical Success

I've read about women who have gone this route. Unless something has changed, your oncologist won't tell you about this as a possibility.

Treat cancer with IV vitamin C - Recent clinical success:


The use of IV (intravenous) vitamin C to treat cancer is growing in popularity around the world as positive research continues to accumulate and build a strong case for its effectiveness. The latest cohort study out of Germany is one more example, showing that IV vitamin C markedly improves the quality of life for breast cancer patients.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I did this for the three weeks leading up to my chemotherapy appointments. It was a bit of a pain in the posterior - going in for 3 hours to get some very cold Vit C infused a couple of times a week but I have heard incredible successes from it. Both my oncologist and Naturopath suggested that I discontinue while on Chemo as it would likely just obliterate the effects of the Vit C anyway, but if they ever spread out the time frame b/w my treatments or once they are over, I will definitely go that route again!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!