Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Splurge Fun

We had our first splurge party of the year on Saturday. I had missed the one in November and even though this is January, it was our "December Splurge". I hadn't seen my splurge angels for quite a long time. It was great to see everyone and catch up on the latest. We had a very fun time with our annual silly Christmas gift game. The blue scarf/perfume combo gift was especially popular and 4 of us possessed it for at least a little while. I had it long enough to get a chill on my neck when it was taken from me. It ended up back with the first person who had it. Appropriate.

Gail brought me a surprise birthday gift. A surprise in any case but especially surprising when it's not my birthday! It makes me smile. I hope I look like that one day ... yeah, right ... exept with hair instead of a scarf.

It's wonderful to laugh with friends.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!