Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What to Have for Lunch at Work

I very much appreciate these excellent lunch ideas from Tracy of Shutterbean (a food blogger). Read it and get some great, healthy, ideas here ... Lunch Ideas- ROUND TWO!

And then, if you like the ideas in round two, check out Round ONE! I wish Tracy was making my lunch, too.

One personal caveat ... a lot of the images show hot food in plastic containers. I NEVER heat anything in the microwave in plastic. Plastic can leach bad stuff into your food when it's heated and it's too complicated to figure out which plastics might be microwave safe and which aren't. And even if something says it's "microwave safe", it ultimately might not be. Why risk it at all? I suggest transferring food to a microwave safe glass or ceramic dish before reheating.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!