There's a little of this and a little of that, including some sale fabrics and remnants.
This stack is from the "Fandango" line by Kate Spain, except for the brown with white dots, which is "Mingle Cocoa" by Robert Kaufman. I see that I missed one of the Fandango prints and put it with a different group below.
And this lovely bunch of fabrics is another random mix of things. This is a smaller photo. Click on it to see it BIG. From left to right ...
1. Sweet Divinity by Riley Blake
2. Spellbound by Art Gallery Fabrics
3. Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket
4. Kumari Garden by Dena (the butterflies)
5. Playdate by Patty Young
6. More Spellbound by Art Gallery Fabrics
7. More Sweet Divinity by Riley Blake (the blue dots)
8. It's a Hoot by MoMo (more owls!)
9. Iota's Garden by Robert Kaufman (the pea pods)
10. Blossoms by Patty Young
11. Citronella by Sandra Banava
I have some sewing to do. Some little projects to make. AND some quilts!