Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moving Slowly

I'm okay, despite feeling like I've been hit by a bus! My body aches all over. With all the little ouches, I wonder how I even fell that way, as in ... if I have a little scrape here, how on earth did a get a bump all the way over there?! There's only a little circle of road rash on my chin. It will heal quickly. My chin does hurt, though, so I must have smacked it pretty good on the sidewalk. At any rate, no real injury to worry about, thank God! Just a few additional aches and pains that I just didn't need to add to the mix. At least these ones will get better in a day or two.

I had hoped to get to the Farmer's Market this morning and meet up with a couple of friends but I cancelled all plans and will stick close to home today except for a couple of errands I need to run.

It's a day to start reclaiming my house. Slowly. Since that's the only way I move.

Flowers are wonderful for brightening one's day! These little guys are short-lived but cheery! I don't know what they're called. Don gave us some from his garden a few years ago.

GO RIDERS!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!