Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cramp Report - One on Christmas Eve

The only cramp I've had since I put that bar of soap under the sheet is on Christmas Eve. It was a nasty one, too. I had to get out of bed and put weight on that lake, which immediately melted the pain ... which then came rushing back within moments. It's a very strange feeling. The cramping lasted for about an hour. I'd had a banana that day, too. My feet and legs were particularly achy when I went to bed that night, probably from so much standing. Too much standing.

I haven't been eating bananas every day over the holidays. In fact, I've hardly eaten any bananas at all. And yet no cramps other than Christmas eve. Hmmmmm ...

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!