Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Pie Tarts

These are what I made today. They are easy and yummy. I only had one. Just to test.

I've never used puff pastry before, so another first.

Here's the link to the recipe I used at the Picky Palate Blog. My only variation was to stack mini-pumpkins on top.

I plan on taking these babies to work ... if I can keep them out of Kevin's mouth. Maybe I'll put up a little collection jar and see if I can raise some money for the "walk for the cure" next weekend, in which I'm actually participating this year!

Thanks to all of you who are running or walking with me this year and to those who have donated to me or to anyone. I appreciate it very much.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!