- 2 2cups flour
- 1 1tbsp baking powder
- 1 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 1/2tsp salt
- 1/4 1/4tsp nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 3/4 3/4cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 1/2cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 1/2cup milk
- 2 2tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 1-1/2cups grated unpeeled zucchini unpeeled
- 1/2 1/2cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Heather's Special Variation: I was out of milk so I used chocolate milk instead and I sprinkled some chopped walnuts on top of the batter just to make it pretty.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla. Stir in zucchini, and walnuts (if using). Pour over dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Scrape into a prepared 8- x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Turn out onto rack and let cool completely.
Spring Fever Poll! by PW Fun & Learning - Spring is in the air! The sun is showing its face more often, and we’re getting excited for gardening, organizing, dyeing eggs and just being outside more!...
1 day ago