Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If You Want to Try Greens ...

For anyone interested in trying Greens ...

This is the brand I've been taking and that was recommended by my Naturopath. It's berry flavoured, includes fruit in addition to greens, and is not unpleasant stirred into 6 ounces of water but is especially nice in the smoothies I make for lunch using protein powder as well.

My Naturopath thought the one I had tried ... Amazing Grass Green SuperFood (the chocolate and berry flavoured ones that were quite palatable).... also looked good and if you follow the link, you'll see it has a good review at Green Reviews, is considered a good value, and I know it's available locally. I bought my samples at the health food store on Broadway and 9th.

If you're interested in trying Greens, you might want to check Green Reviews. It's a website I found that provides reviews of the various brands. I suggest that you start by scrolling down to the bottom of the list of brands where you will find three links ... two that are comparison charts and one that is an overview article. I would start with the overiew.

The Greens First product I've been using has a good rating but is criticized for being on the expensive side. Good to know. It probably depends where you buy them. I notice they're a lot cheaper at some of the online sources. I don't even know if this brand is available at any of the health food stores in town. I bought this directly from my Naturopath.

After reading the reviews, I'm interested in trying what looks to be their best rated Greens powder - Vitamineral Green, a regular award winner. If I can't find it locally, I'll probably order some. If you're interested, let me know. I think there's a saving to be had by ordering multiples. Here's the official website with prices.

So there you have it ... how I'm figuring out for myself what Greens products to try. They've turned out to be magical for me and, the way I see it, they can only do good. There's no down side. Who can't use some more vegetables in their diet?
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hooo! Thanks for the info -- I definitely want to try this! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!