Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Something Exquisite from Hannah

Hannah sent this to me from Paris for Christmas. It's a vintage piece of hand work. Exquisite is the right word for it. It's so delicate! I just love it! I'm going to get it framed.

Here it is against black fabric. Click on the photo to see a larger image.

This is the shop in Paris where she found it.

It's difficult to give a proper sense of it in photos because it's quite sheer. Where it looks dark black, it's a very sheer black.

I've held it up to the window so you can see how sheer it is.

And then I held it up against various walls in the house.

Lovely! Hannah knows me better than I know myself!



Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!