Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm a Lucky Winner!

I won a surprise package from Dana who blogs at the Old Red Barn. She had a little contest on her blog and was giving away a surprise package, which I won.

And here's what was in the envelope when it arrived! So cute! A hand embroidered little heart that now hangs over our fireplace and this little pouch made with some precious scraps of fabric. I mostly recognize the blue seed fabric from the much coveted Flea Market Fancy line of fabrics. Sweet and handy! I'll pack it with some travel things when we visit Luke in Louisville at the end of this month.

Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Lots of pretties in this post and the following one! I was only thinking of you today! I love the new hair do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wins, lately! So much fun to play with new stuff...love your hairdo, down below!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!