Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

400 Yoyo's

I'm making yoyo progress again. I plan to make at least 2 more yoyo's tonight so that I'll have 400 yoyo's. I estimate that I need between 1,000 and 1,200 to make a decent sized throw. Four hundred covers just over half of our dining room table.

It was a nice weekend. Kevin was busy most of Saturday with meetings. I stayed home and enjoyed myself. I did house things and read and made some yoyo's and then Kevin and I went to Jim and Lynne's for dinner, which was very nice. Lynne had some fresh garden produce and a yummy rhubarb cake. We had been eager to hear about some of the trips they went on this summer. Quite the adventures! They have some great pictures. The boys start school tomorrow.

Today I had an impromptu date with Alexa, which was most enjoyable! Really very fun! And then we had dinner at Don and Sylvia's, which was delicious, of course.

I must say that even though my joints and such are still a bit stiff and sometimes a bit sore, I think there's some improvement. I've definitely been more energetic over the past couple of days and I can't think of anything else but the medication to attribute that to. I'll be better able to gauge it's effects during the week when I'm in more of a routine, I think. Let's just say I'm cautiously optimistic! I think even SOME improvement would make me much happier. And if I could find a way to not feel so exhausted all the time, I would be SO happy, too.  This weekend felt better all round.

Happy Birthday, Darrel!
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!