Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back To The Real World

It seems there's no escaping the rain. It rained most of the time we were in Vancouver ... a lot of the time I was in Montreal ... and now that I'm home. Rain. I might have to get an umbrella.

So ... a review of the past two weeks of travel, family events, conferences, hotels. I managed swimmingly, if I do say so myself! I'm very happy about how I held up. I got home Sunday around supper time and then rode my bike to work Monday morning and put in a full day. I didn't really poop out until around 8:30. Anybody would have, I think. If I didn't have to look at myself (well, I guess I don't) and if I didn't have these sore shoulders and stiff legs, I would almost feel back to "normal".

My ankle was it's most swollen last night. That's odd. I had skipped taking my Wobenzym for the past couple of days just because my ankle was doing so great. Maybe I should have continued taking it anyway. Maybe riding my bike to and from work wasn't good for it. I'll take my care now.

Now that I'm home, I'm going to make an appointment to talk to a doctor about why my legs were "cured" while I was on antibiotics and morphine (for my absessed tooth). I don't expect to be on morphine again but perhaps there's a reasonable pharmaceutical that will do the trick. It's worth asking. Those were the most heavenly days ... when my limbs felt so free and able.

It's nice to be home. Kevin and I stopped at Cory Park last night and picked up some bedding plants ... FLOWERS! Everything was so pretty, I wanted it all!! Kevin made me stop. Now ... if it would quit raining ... we could get them planted! There's room for something pretty around these rocks, that's for sure.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back and glad you enjoyed some time away with your daughter. I'm coming to Saskatoon tomorrow and Thursday. I have an appointment on Thursday at one. Call me on my cell if there is any chance we can get together for coffee after that. Just email me today if you don't have the number anymore (or call me at home sometime today).

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!