Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops ...

... oh what a rain it would be! (lalalalala)

I got through yet another full day of work just fine. In fact, I felt more productive than usual. Maybe it was just the day or maybe it's just getting easier. One more day and it will be a whole week of full time work. My first since just over a year ago. A milestone.

Berny was in town and so she and I had coffee together this afternoon on campus! It was great to see her. I'm so inspired by her hair. She's had it "shaped" and coloured. It looks GREAT! I don't have quite as much to work with as Berny but I think I will make an appointment with Van for a consultation at least. Maybe he has some suggestions ... either to wait a bit longer or do something ... I don't know what.

I'm so excited about the nicer weather being predicted for this weekend. I so want to plant flowers. I'm sad to say that the foxglove pictured here is NOT in our garden. It's one I saw in Vancouver.

We finally got groceries tonight. Our cupboards were very bare. Following Hannah's example, I had blueberries for my snack tonight.

Happy Birthday, Lynne! 
I hope you had a fabulous day!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!