Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Again ... I Hardly Know What To Say ...

... but you know I'm going to try. I have to. I want to.

This gorgeous bouquet, delivered by my friendly neighbourhood Nosegay, arrived at my door today! I was so surprised and couldn't imagine who would be sending me flowers and why. The rush of "me me me and more me" from the weekend Walk/Run for the Cure was over and it was certainly time for friends and family to turn their attentions elsewhere. You can't imagine how the support and care I get from family and friends still positively astounds me. I am so grateful ... I should have calloused knees from prayers of thanks.

Anyway ... this brilliant bouquet arrives and it's SOOOO pretty! Who on earth ...

And then I read the card. Amazing. It's from my amazing law firm pals, some of who are still there and some who aren't! The note says they're thinking of me and wishing me a happy Thanksgiving!

So, from the bottom of my heart (and that's not deep enough), thanks, Lyn, Audrey, Rhonda, Nancy, Elaine, Wendy, Trish, Wanda and Wendyl. Really. You are so kind and I'm very moved by your thoughtfulness and care. I'll need years and years worth of Thanksgivings to properly express my gratitude to you and to all my friends who have been my strength through all this nasty breast cancer business.

See? Aren't these SO pretty? These photos aren't as good as daylit ones would be ... it's the best I can do with flash and my limited knowledge of photography. I'll try to get better photos tomorrow. I love the little greyish-green stuff around the flowers. I don't know what that is. Oh ... they flowers smell so pretty, too. Mmmmm ... Kevin could smell them as soon as he walked in the door from work.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families, too!


Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!