Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving. Much to Give Thanks For.

Here is the Acton family gathering after the dishes have been cleared away. No photos when our mouths are full for a change. I sure miss having Hannah and Luke here with us.

Isn't this a cute floral arrangement?! In a little pumpkin?! So pretty! Created by the incomparable Norma McKercher and left as a little surprise on Don and Syl's doorstep.

Alexa got new point shoes!

And she knows how to use 'em!


Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Alexa (Future Cake Boss)October 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM

    Hey Auntie Heather, I was just looking on your blog, and saw the family picture of us at Thanksgiving, and me on pointe. I got your messages about the Halloween craft and baking ideas. I got to some of them. Thanks for sending me them. Love Alexa

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!