Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling Productive

Today was the day at home that I needed. Today is the kind of day I need more of. I was able to sleep in. I was able to get all my exercising done in the morning. In the afternoon I ran out to do some errands and get groceries and then did some much-needed housework while I watched that awful Rider game! I got some phone calls in. I took a little break to take some photos outside because it was so gorgeous out. Tonight I got some more work done. Tomorrow will be one more day to make progress on the home front and ... if I have time ... to start toying with a little craft project I've been thinking about.

We are under attack by fruit flies! ICK! I have been slaughtering as many as I can catch. Sorry, Nora. I feel utterly heartless toward them.

Sadly, two of my friends lost a parent each over the past few days. No matter how old we are, we are still children when it comes to our parents. It's a heart-breaking loss. I know.

It's now been one full year since all my joint/bone/tendon problems started and, mostly starting about a month ago, I am feeling so much more human. This is silly, but sometimes I catch myself starting to limp before I realize I don't need to! It's so ingrained that I still can't believe I can move as well as I can! It's not entirely better. But it's a LOT better. I hope there will be more improvements but, if that doesn't happen, I can live pretty much normally with this. And no morphine! Bonus! My shoulders are slowly improving, too. My range of motion is slowly increasing. Now that my shoulders are starting to thaw, I think the exercise is really helping. Previously, my shoulders were so locked, I couldn't see any difference after exercising them.

Now to bed with my book.

Oh, by the way, look at the right panel of my blog at the Halloween countdown thingie. Isn't it neat?
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!