Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Orange You Glad ...

... I figured out how to use the collage feature of Picasa?! It's so easy. What took me so long?

I think I had an activity hangover today. I stayed home. I just needed to still my mind and my body. Of course, I had some time sensitive work to do so my mind wasn't exactly still. But it was focused.

And then while I was home, something so sweet and surprising happened! I'm so moved I can't even think of how to say thanks because thanks just never seems enough for all everyone has done and continues to do for me and for keeping me in your thoughts. I find all that plethora of human kindness quite overwhelming and will spend the rest of my life trying to more properly express my thanks and pay it forward. In friends I am SO RICH!
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!