Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Road Tripping With Carol!

I'm very excited!! Carol, who has season's tickets to the Roughrider games with Ross, has invited me to go with her!! I'm SO EXCITED!! I've been wanting to go to a Rider game but just haven't gotten around to trying to get tickets. And I probably don't want to go so much when it's freezing cold. But tomorrow is supposed to be lovely and I can't think of a better thing to do on a long weekend than to road trip to Regina with Carol and see a Rider game!!

The last time I was at a game was before I had kids! At that time I didn't give a hoot about football. This will be different since I've become a fan. Still, even though I'm a fan, I'm not so swift about the game. I rely on instant replays and the digital yellow line on the televised game. I'll be the idiot looking like I don't know what's going on most of the time.

On the Walk for the Cure day (last Sunday), Carol brought a bunch of gladiolas. She said they were because she was GLAD I would be able to walk the route this year. HA! She's a laugh riot! My ribs will get a good work out tomorrow.

Kevin will be busy with the aquarium society show, meeting and giant auction. That's where he is tonight. If you want to get out and see some interesting tropical fish, some nicely decorated tanks, and reptiles, go to the Girl Guide building on Preston. It's free! Here's the link to a pdf with all the details.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!