Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Night In Vancouver

Kevin, Luke, and Mom flew home today. I fly to Ottawa tomorrow morning. Our last day in Vancouver was another rainy one. The only day that hasn't been rainy since we've been here was Thursday ... Hannah's day. How lucky we are that it was the one day with sunshine and clear skies ... well, until late at night anyway.

Tonight, Hannah, Jill and I ordered take-out and watched a few episodes from season I of Gossip Girl for fun. Mia joined us for a while. And now the girls have gone to a friend's musical event and I'm just chillin' in Hannah's cozy apartment. Pretty soon I'll be tucking into bed.

It's been a wonderful trip.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!