Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pink Shoes!

I love pink and orange together. I always have. When I saw these shoes, I could so picture them on my feet while I'm riding my beautiful orange bike! Can't you imagine it? These shoes belong with my bike, hence with me!

So now you've seen 2 of the 3 pairs of summer shoes I bought while in Louisville. We found shoe prices to be much easier to take in Kentucky and so that's where I spent my birthday money. One more pair to show ... tomorrow. I think I should just plan to hold off on any shoe purchases here for fall and winter and just plan to buy shoes there next spring instead.

Today, I managed a full day of work! I found morning the toughest ... just getting up and getting ready. A bit of a struggle. But once I was there, all was good. My shoulders and arms are still sore today but not as bad as yesterday and I was able to manage time on the computer at work without any discomfort whereas yesterday computering was a bit painful. I take that to be a good sign. I haven't done any of my physio today. I'm waiting until just before I go to bed.

After work and after stopping for a brief visit with Don and Sylvia, Kevin and I finally got some groceries! FOOD! Right here in our very own fridge. I have some fruit salad fixin's, though there were no blueberries. I still wish I could just wake up and have a big bowl of fruit all ready for me just like in Kentucky, but ... don't we all!! Don't worry ... I say it to myself ... "Suck it up, princess!"

It took Kevin and I a couple of hours to get through the grocery store because it became a social event! It was so nice to see our neighbours, Marina and Jeff ... we have a lot of catchin' up to do and a get-together is planned. And then we ran into Patio and ... well, ditto! She and Alan have been away and so have we and we're overdue for a night out. It's so much easier to make plans at the grocery store than bothering with phone calls or emails. I kind of like it.

So aside from feeling very tired and what have become the usual aches and pains, I had a good day. A good WIGLESS day. I can't wait to wear my pink shoes while riding my orange bike!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!