Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

This Is More Like It!

I'm so glad we're not staying in Luke's dorm room with him! This place is so cute! Here is our room and a couple of views of the 2nd floor sitting room. I just love the way this place has been done. So many little details to enjoy. I like the mix of mostly antiques with a bit of local modern folk art thrown in.

Last night I had a very good sleep without much tossing and turning. Tonight, I was so tired, I was asleep by 9:30 (7:30 Saskatoon time), which is probably why I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. That's why I'm here talking to you. I am starting to feel the call of the bed again, though. I need to use a step-stool to get into it!




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!