Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Almost Forgot that I'm a Princess!

How did that happen??!!  It wasn't until I picked up the phone and heard Gayle's voice, "Is this Princess Heather?", that I thought ... "Hell ya! That's ME!!"  

Gayle and Bonnie surprised me with an impromptu lunch visit, complete with a trio of booster juices.  It was GREAT!!  Gayle brought me this little pillowy thing, among other treasures, to hang on my door!  Won't Kevin's eyes just roll when he comes home to this at the front door!!  I don't think he has forgotten for a moment that I'm a princess!  Crown or no crown.  Of course, I met Gayle and Bonnie wearing my crown.  I had to dust it off ... it's been that long.  I really had forgotten that I'm a princess.  I'll try to not let that happen again.  

I regret that in all the excitement I forgot to take a photo of Bonnie and Gayle while they were here.  Otherwise, I'd be posting that photo.  I also kicked myself for fogetting to take one of Cindy and Bobbi when they were here.  I do get easily distracted.  

And now, for a little princess nap.  Just talk to the door!
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!