Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Flowers From Sylvia and the Story that Isn't

Thanks, Sylvia, for these! They are so pretty and were a nice touch, along with the gerbera's from Nosegay, for my splurge party. It was so thoughtful of you and a very nice surprise at my door when I came home from the grocery store.

Yesterday Lou took me for lunch at Truffles. I hadn't been to Truffles since they moved downtown. What a nice place! My sandwich was especially good and the environment was very relaxing and quiet. It was so nice to spend some time with Lou catching up on work related things and our lives in general. Thanks, Lou!

It was so nice out yesterday and I didn't really notice the wind until I got downtown where the buildings can create little wind tunnels. When I got out of my car, I suddenly felt my wig start to lift. I clutched it lickity split and held it securely on my walk to Truffles. I'm so glad I'm not here telling you the "funny story" of how I chased my wig down the street as it rolled in the wind like a tumble weed ... over the lunch hour when the downtown area is full of people. I'm so glad that's NOT my story!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!