Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Lori to the Rescue!

My cousin, Super Lori, swooped in with her tools and tricks and was able to recover my lost photos!! I AM THRILLED! It's not that there were so many or that they were SO special, but they were ones I had planned on using.

THANKS SO MUCH, LORI! YOU ROCK!! You also brightened my day!

This is one of my recovered photos. I told you that I was fascinated with all the leaves in Vancouver. Here is a beautiful ruby one close to our hotel. I didn't even have to pose it.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. See there you go......got your pictures back. But you can still go to Vancouver again soon anyway.....Sounds like it was a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!