Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Green Giant of Rider Fans!

You've heard me talk about my crazy Uncle Norm before. He's been keeping me in stitches by sending me Rider Fan photos of himself and he's given me permission to share them with you. Even though he's lived on Vancouver Island for years He's been a Rider fan FOREVER and his devotion is such that he has some very interesting and old memorabilia. It's the look on his face that totally gives me the giggles.

About the bobblehead, Uncle Norm writes, "PS...It says "SASKATCHEWAN" on the base but the flash covered it up...also, it says "RAIDERS" cuz the Japanese didn't quite get the accent right when they put it together back in the 60's. What a HOOT! Priceless."


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!