Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Easing Into 2010

There's not much movement here today. I didn't get out of my pj's all day! I made sure I didn't drink much last night and got to bed at a decent time so as not to be wasted today. And yet ... I felt wasted anyway. Oh well. It's a good day to laze about. Kevin rented some movies and I've been a couch potato all day. I napped for a couple of hours this afternoon. Gearing up for more action tomorrow. It really feels as though fatigue has suddenly caught up with me. I feel very, very tired.

Sharon Strueby's visit this afternoon was a wonderful surprise and I don't mind a bit if she catches me in my pajamas and toque. She's so busy when she gets back to Saskatoon, I don't expect to see her. It was great to catch up with her in person.

I've been keeping my arm still and aired all day. More skin is peeling away so the main thing is to keep that to a minimum and prevent infection. My joints are very bothersome today. Maybe because I've been especially inactive? Perhaps? There never seems to be any consistent pattern to the joint problems. I'm holding on to the suggestion that this disheartening side effect might start improving by the middle of January.

All in all ... all's okay. I'm just SO glad to be starting a new year without cancer treatments! AMEN FOR THAT!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!