Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 12 - The Worst

Well, that was the worst 12 hours I've had yet. Crap. Crap. Crap.

I feel a little better now, though. We talked to the emergency oncologist and he said I could take tylenol for the fever, benedryl for the hives and he recommended something for the YI. My fever is approaching normal, my ribs don't hurt so bad, I'm not as itchy and I'm freshly washed and lotioned. I feel much better. Just tired because I haven't really slept since 3:30 this morning. We've been strongly cautioned to NOT take Tylenol without permission from an oncologist for fear of masking a fever. We're not sure what's causing the fever but if he says I can take tylenol, that's what I'll do.

All's on track now. Not much of a Father's Day for Kevin, though. Luke is on a mission for that, though, so ... all in good time.

Happy Father's Day all you Dads out there ... those both here and not.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!