Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time to Start Hannah's Quilt


This project is long overdue and it's going to be my healing creative outlet during treatment. This is the first square of what will be Hannah's antique handkerchief quilt. I have 20 prepared for applique. Mom helped me prepare the black fabric and she has collected, laundered and ironed almost all of the hankies. She's gathered quite an amazing collection of beauties.

If I can get through this quilt, maybe I'll be able to make Luke's quilt during treatment, too. The planning part is done and I have a lot of the fabric I need already. He didn't want antique hankies ... or at least I don't imagine he does. Maybe I should ask?
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!