Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 2 - Evening Report

I had such a great morning and early afternoon. I felt really perfectly normal. Maybe even better than usual. Drugs? Perhaps. What a relief to feel so good. Mom, Kevin and I went for a walk, chatted with some neighbours, admired some gardens. I had enough energy and initiative to get cleaned up, cook a healthy breakfast of oatmeal with cinnamon, blueberries, freshly ground flax seed and a sprinkle of stevia. Yummy. And drugs, of course. I cooked a boiled egg on toast for lunch and made Egg McActons for Luke. More drugs for me, of course. Carol stopped by for a visit. Mom, Kevin and I ventured out to Canadian Tire to look for a fuschia (anyone know where I can find a pink and white one?) but no luck.

At about 3:30 while at Canadian Tire, I started to feel a little not so good. I crashed when I got home but couldn't sleep very well because I developed a headache. I felt pretty crappy until about half an hour ago but am perked up a little now. More drugs at supper probably did the trick. I've never been much for drugs but maybe they're not so bad.

I hope to have as good a day tomorrow!

Good night, everyone, and thanks for your thoughts of stength and wellness that come to me even by osmosis.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!