I feel good today except for lack of sleep. Kevin KNOWS he should not sleep in the same bed as me if he's been drinking, but ... so I only had about 4 hours sleep even after I moved downstairs. I'm not so happy about that. Obviously the "inappopropriate happiness" has not kicked in yet. Kevin has since apologized. I'm over it. It just means I'll need a nap or an earlier bedtime tonight.
So, instead I planned tomorrow's breakfast, which has been fun even without enough sleep. The table is set and here's the menu so you can plan accordingly.
- orange juice (plan to bring or pick-up coffee if you need it)
- home-made muffins with berries (less cakie and more healthy)
- boiled eggs (for those needing protein)
- a mix of flavoured yogurts
- apples and bananas that you can stick in a pocket.
So ... breakfast at my place (1007 McPherson Avenue) ... starting at 8:30. It would be great if we can plan to take photos around 8:20 or shortly after. I can't wait to see everyone and can't wait to participate!
Thanks, Sylvia, for the pretty garden bouquet!