Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanks and No Thanks!

I'm thankful that I woke up this morning. It's better than the alternative! I'm thankful that I feel no worse than yesterday and yesterday wasn't so bad. Holding, for now, is good. I have to remind myself to be thankful for chemo. But I am thankful for it. I think. I hope. I am not and never will be thankful for cancer! Undoubtedly, I will ultimately learn some valuable lessons about life through this ordeal ... and I already have ... but I will not thank cancer for this. I would rather have done without ... no thanks VERY much!

Mostly, I'm thankful for family and friends. I truly am. I raise a glass of water to everyone out there and I'm thankful for all the bounty we have in our lives. But no ... no thanking cancer. Nosireebob!

This is the pretty bouquet from Lou.

Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone! Football! We'll be at Don and Syl's for what will surely be a stellar meal!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!