Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After that ...

... I think it was around 4:00 a.m. when I was piling dishes, plumping cushions, had removed my wig and was just walking down the hall on my way upstairs to go to bed when ...

... the door flew open and there was Luke and a bunch of friends home from the bar! So I put my wig on again and we had a kitchen party with Luke's friends! There was loud music, much singing and dancing ... all in the kitchen! Thanks, Myles for dancing with me! The boys were really busting out some moves! I had no idea they were such amazing dancers ... Jared, Keenan ... WHO KNEW?!!

And a big bonus for me was that I got to see Luke's friend, Delaney, who tricked everyone into thinking she wouldn't be coming home from London for Christmas and then ... SURPRISE!! She had been here once before but I was asleep at the time but this time I got to see her and give her a big hug! Crazy girl!

So that was quite the end of radiation celebration. I think Luke got to bed at 5:30 a.m. (which wasn't much after the rest of us) and then he and Hannah were both up at 8:30 to get to their 9:00 dental appointments!

What a crazy night! I think I'm going to claim false labour and have my rebirth day tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!

    Hahaha ... just love the 9AM dentist appointments, stellar :)

    Happy rebirth day ... today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... pretty funny about the dental appointments, Karen! Still, I did feel pretty sorry for my babies heading off for a cleaning and check-up on only a few hours sleep and worse!

    I delayed my rebirthday to today when I'm feeling a little perkier myself!

    Happy New Year to you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel bad for them too .. down the road though, it will be a funny story :0)

    My crew probably wouldnt have gotten out of bed, well maybe Ais ... Liam might have had to be hauled out by his toes!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!