Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hannah Day!

Today Hannah gets home! She already texted Kev to say her flight is 20 minutes delayed. That's not as bad as I was thinking it might be. Still, the day isn't done and I won't be relaxed until she's here.

Radiation Treatment Status: 28 done. 2 left! JUST 2!! Tomorrow then next Tuesday. DONE!! My skin is very dry and cracky though not cracked right open yet. Yesterday the nurse warned me that it's going to get worse still before it gets better. Good to know. This morning moving my arm even a few inches caused stinging but I was much more mobile after applying the hydrocortisone cream and was able to gently, slowly get my arms over my head for today's treatment.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!