Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Christmas

This is Hannah and Tarah. They've been friends since they were 4 years old. Tarah was here last night for a while.

We had a quiet morning and afternoon at home yesterday before going to Jim and Lynne's for scrumptious leftovers ... card games ... movies ... video games ... air hockey ... drinks ... yacking. All very nice to be with the whole fam-damily.

My arm continues to feel better and I'm thrilled about that! The joints ... not so much. They felt worse this morning but maybe will improve as the day goes on. Maybe, for example, I slept with my hands clenched in fists which would explain why my fingers are extra stiff this morning.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!