Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Decorations Are Pretty

Radiation Treatment Status: 18 done. 12 to go! Everything remains pretty much the same both with joints and skin. It's tomorrow and not today that I'm to call the oncological nurse.

It's another housebound day. Laundry. Decorating. Putting away. Napping. Framing photographs. Dishes. Ellen. So You Think You Can Dance. That's my day.

That and collecting all my pee for 24 hours. It's what I have to do to get my iodine levels tested. It turns out that most women who get breast cancer have low iodine levels. Most women who get breast cancer have low levels of Vitamin D. I still haven't heard back about my Vitamin D test which was done just before we went to Vancouver. I was told it would take about a month to get the results so they should be back by now. Note to self: Call and ask about Vitamin D test.

Tomorrow's appointment is a bright and early 8:50 a.m. and Sylvia has graciously offered to drive and lotion me. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping this cold snap ends sooner than later.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!