Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!

Kevin, Luke and Don ... and so many others ... have gone to see the Canada vs United States game! Exciting!

I'm at home relaxing before I get myself glammed up and over to Cinderella's house.

Unfortunately today, the skin under my arm finally gave way. It might have happened yesterday. I noticed some discomfort under my arm then but didn't look. Today I looked. I had hoped to avoid skin breakage but ... oh well ... at least I don't have any more radiation treatments to make things worse! This will heal and I'll have some time in the next few days to keep it still and let it breathe. I did have to take some tylenol for it today and I'm sure I'll be a bit subdued tonight but I'm celebrating nonetheless! I have champagne ready to be uncorked!

I wish all of you a very happy ... and safe ... New Year's Eve!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!