Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Good Day to Sleep Away

It's getting close to Christmas day! How very exciting! Three more sleeps until Hannah's here.

I didn't have such a great night last night. I just couldn't sleep well and was quite uncomfortable. I used a saline compress at some point in the middle of the night and eventually fell asleep. I just feel tired and "blick" today so far. My joints aren't any better either. Let's just say there's a lot of room for improvement. It would be best if I could just sleep right through until tomorrow.

It looks so sunny and pretty outside ... a perfect day to be out running errands if one was so inclined. That's what Kevin is doing right now. We plan to decorate the tree this afternoon. It does smell Christmassy in the house with the tree up. Hannah will love that. Kevin stocked the liquor cabinet last night. Hannah will love that, too. So will we all!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hun ... I like your snowman face, he's cute! I hope you feel better so you can enjoy trimming your tree. We did that yesterday and I found that it a nice break from all the other things going on. Christmas trees are quite magical.

    Sounds like you've been having a tough go the last little while. My fingers are crossed that that will change for you soon. Having the kids around will be a help and a distraction. And of course, Kevin is a rock.

    Think about you lots .. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!

    Thanks for your cheery greetings!

    I have been suffering a little battle fatigue lately, I think. I'm glad it's now, though, and not in the drearier after Christmas period. Right now there is the excitement of the season and having my kids home to keep me from turning into a lump of coal. Timing is everything! And by New Year, treatments will be OVER and I'll really be able to look forward to progress. Real progress. I can't wait!

    I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas together and I hope we get a chance to see you in the spring in Kentucky!

    Hugs to all ... Heather and Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!