Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where There's An Itch ...

Laurel, you're SO funny! Even though there wasn't any note with this handy little tool I found in my mailbox, I know it was from Laurel because she hinted at something like this earlier.

The above photo is what Laurel originally thought was the perfect thing for me. After she learned about the tenderness of my skin, she adapted it as below. Mittens!! Hilarious. Hilarious AND very useful!! Thanks so much, Laurel, for both the laugh and for this perfectly useful scratching device. I can put away my wooden spoon. My tender, itchy spots thank you, too.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Sorry I dropped that in a hurry on my way to take the dogs out walking, and should have left a note!
    Sure hope it helps. Dave and I have one at our bedside table which works better than the spousal-back-scatch and gets lots of use. And I couldn't resist the minor adaptation when I found the adorable little mittens.
    Wish I could find something so simple for your stiff joints.
    Have a good rest of the week.
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great gift, so useful and funny. I just wish that I was closer and had ideas like the soft back scratcher. Maybe you two should think of marketing that idea on those 2:00am commercials. There maybe some money to be made.
    Back to you Heather keep up the great work. You are a real trooper.
    Please pass along a hi to Kevin, Luke and Hannah.
    Lots of love and prayers to your family
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Laurel! I love this and it makes really makes me laugh. The mittens ARE adorable!!

    Hi Louise! Laurel's the one with the great ideas! We should encourage her to start a marketing plan!

    Thanks for your caring wishes, Louise. Please do give our best to all of your family, too. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas together. We'll look forward to seeing you when you make it out here sometime soon and when you have some time to spare for friends.

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!