Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Can't Thank My Friends Enough!

Really. I mean REALLY! I'm a little overwhelmed and so very touched by the truly wonderful hat/scarf party that my friends Carol and Pat organized for me! I was really so touched to see all of you there ... family and friends. I can't tell you what your support and care has meant to me already and it was so great to see so many of you in one place! I had many emails from friends who were unable to be there and I thank all of them, too.

What a CRAZY AMAZING selection of hats, scarves, flowers, and other goodies you all brought!! I really can't wait to try everything on and model them for you. I promise to regularly take photos so you can see how everything looks! And when I get a copies of some of the photos from the party, I'll post them here.

Again ... THANKS SO MUCH!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!