Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ... for Home Care to call

I had a great sleep last night! Bonus! I feel pretty good. My stomach is just slightly off. It just means I have to eat smaller, easy-on-the-stomach meals interspersed with things like fresh fruit. No biggie.

I was supposed to get my appointment time from Home Care this morning by 10:30 because they are supposed to be here either just before lunch or just after. They were told that I would need at least enough time for Kevin and Sylvia to be notified so they could get here in time to have their "training session". I phoned Home Care just before 11:00 (as instructed if I hadn't heard anything by 10:30) and they assured me that someone would call me back right away. But now it's almost 11:20 and nothing. Grrrrr ...

So ... I wait ... I'm not such a good waiter sometimes. Good thing I'm also not in the restaurant business.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather,
    Just reading the blog and laughing out loud at your waiter joke.. ha ha I needed that!!! You are so witty!! Good luck with the appointment and training session!! Take Care,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to make you laugh, Patty! You do that for me all the time, so back atcha!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!