Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No Rhyme. No Reason.

Tuesday. Not quite as perky ... YET ... as yesterday. How can it be that I can have such a lousy day with those aches and pains, feel perfectly great the next day and then, the next day again, back to boa constricted ribs? I don't understand this? This morning I woke up to feeling that tightness around my ribs and a slight ache in my chest where the PICC-line ends. Why did it skip a day altogether? Not that I'm complaining about having had such a good day yesterday, but I just don't understand it.

Mostly, I can't stop thinking of the Underhill family and really wishing them the strength they're going to need to get through this tragic time.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!