Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wish I knew what my liver enzymes were at RIGHT NOW!

I'm anxious to know if my liver enzyme counts are returning to normal. I have to wait until Wednesday to find out.

Rather than sit around worrying about them, Hannah has proposed that she and I make a day trip to Kyle, the lake, the farm, and White Bear bar. I'm in. Since I'm not on chemo right now and am feeling pretty good, that sounds like a perfect thing to do on this beautiful day! A trip out of the city sounds dreamy!

Kevin and Luke are off to Regina for lacrosse. I hadn't expected to be able to go and so a hotel room wasn't booked with me in mind and I don't think there's a hotel room left in the whole city. So I'll do something with Hannah instead and hope to see more lacrosse at a later date. GO LUKE!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!