Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks to my great team!

Lyn sent me this photo from the hat/scarf party that Patio and Carol so kindly hosted for me. Look at all you amazing women friends who came out to support me in friendship, care and fun! Peggy and Lynne arrived later and there are several who emailed me to say they were unable to attend. Thanks again to everyone! It was really fun and so timely that it turned out to be the day I felt my very best and most like a princess!

By the way, here's an example of how efficient Lyn is. She had her photos in my inbox before I even got home from the party! Thanks, Lyn.

Here's another photo that Patio sent.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!